Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Kevin Bacon film is on YouTube!

Hey everyone, this is Ivan Cobenk – #1 Kevin Bacon fan in the world, and founder and solo member of The Other Bacon Brothers, Akron’s leading Bacon Brothers cover band. Just wanted to let you know there’s a new short film on YouTube now and it’s all about how much I love Kevin Bacon – the best actor in the universe. It’s not technically starring Kevin Bacon (I tried but he never answered my Facebook posts) but I’m in it and I know a lot about Kev. And by a lot, I mean everything.




When you watch it, if you’re really clever, you might be able to figure out how you can buy some of the items from my personal collection of Kevin Bacon memorabilia as seen in the film. You may even recognize the film because those guys at Logitech used an edited version of it to advertise their Revue gizmo with Google TV. For your own Kevin Bacon collection. I’m donating all the proceeds to Kev’s charity SixDegrees.org, and (fingers crossed!) hoping Kevin will actually get in touch with me if I donate enough.

Thanks,

Ivan Cobenk, editor in chief Bacon Quarterly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive